Cost Structure Analysis
This product is designed to provide participants with inter-company comparisons of Individual Division operating expenses recognizing the variations associated with different product segments.
Results are presented in two ways:
- Unit Expense Factors (per activity unit) account for the total costs of all services delivered to the client.
- Expense Ratios (relative to premium) along functional lines allow a comparison of how resources are allocated internally.
Factors and Ratios are presented with and without Systems and Corporate Overhead.
The standard deliverables include:
- working papers (Excel worksheets) showing the technical development of your own unit costs
- draft tables for review and sign-off
- a final written report
- an electronic version of the report
- additional electronic only tables
- a presentation in your offices
- a Conference of Participating Companies to review results and to discuss enhancements for future years.
The report is only available to participating companies.