Chief Product Officer
Fraser Group is a small consulting firm which has been providing market information and research services to the insurance industry since 1989.
As part of a plan to better serve current customers and to expand our product line, we are seeking a Chief Product Officer who will be responsible for managing product development and innovation for the organization.
The key attributes we are seeking in this senior position are:
- strategic insight into the value that data and analytics provide to our clients
- the technical skills to create appropriate products for our clients
- the communication and marketing skills to deliver these products to our clients.
- Reputation for professionalism and integrity
- Post-Secondary Degree or an acceptable combination of education and relevant experience
- In depth knowledge of products, processes and market structure in at least one segment of the insurance/financial services industry, typically acquired by several years in a management or senior technical role
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing in English
- General familiarity with statistical concepts and data integrity processes
- Competency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work effectively in a small organization.A
- computer programming skills
- actuarial or accounting training
- proficiency in French.
We expect to offer competitive compensation commensurate with qualifications and experience and expected value to our clients.
Fraser Group offers flexible work hours and a full package of company paid benefits including Life, Disability, Medical, Dental and RRSP.
We also offer long term employees the opportunity to own equity in the company.
- Office is based in Toronto but it may be possible to work from other locations.
- Occasional travel will be required.
- Overtime may be required at times.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Able to attend and conduct presentations.
- Forward your resume to Ken Fraser at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your salary expectations or salary history.
- We review and respond to all applications. If you don’t hear from us within two weeks, please feel free to check with us.
- We have a structured screening process consisting of the following stages:
1. review of resumes – they should include
- education - institutions, dates, earned qualifications, major subject areas
- employment - employer names, job titles, dates
2. skills demonstration involving which may involve
- written questionnaire
- case study assignment
3. personal interview
4. reference checks.
- Except to arrange personal interviews, we prefer that communications be by e-mail.